A Bar & Waiting is required for this popular, privately owned gastro pub near Bognor Regis. They serve fresh locally sourced food in the bar...
The Head Waiter will be responsible for...
- The business performance of the department
- Assisting the manager in forecasting the business in terms of covers and sales figures
- Assisting the manager in creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development
- Assisting the manager in determining restaurant occupancy and utilisation rates to facilitate best practice in turning tables
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies
The successful Head Waiter will ...
- proven record as a strong team leader
- have an eye for detail
- possess a strong knowledge of wines and cheeses
- have an ability to supervise team members ensuring they deliver consistent quality of service
- previous experience in a similar environment
- a strong understanding of the high standards that are demanded from a 5* establishment
- have excellent communication skills
- be determined to create a memorable guest experience
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Loyalty incentives
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.