We are in the pursuit of a passionate and talented Pizzaiolo/Pizza Chef with stone-hearth oven experience to join our exciting restaurant. Do you have a...
Our client is a fabulous four star art deco hotel sits in a world class location, overlooking three miles of the best beach in the UK. Stunning venue with AA rosette standard cooking, a large heated pool, gym and spa facilities. They are looking for a Chef de Partie with experience and passion for fresh, local foods with high standards of presentation. Live in is available if needed. You will work 48 hours on a 4 day week3 DAYS OFF PER WEEK
- To assist in preparing and cooking food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services.
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- You will have experience of working in a similar environment
- A background in Rosette Cooking is needed
- You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Have a good understanding of elements involved in working in a big brigade.
Salary up to £21k+
Excellent career progression opportunities & training
Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
Live in available
4 Day working week
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.