Junior Sous Chef - 4* Hotel Basingstoke- £26+ Tips The role: Junior Sous Chef required for a 4 star Country House...
Our client is a fabulous four star art deco hotel sits in a world class location, overlooking three miles of the best beach in the UK. Stunning venue with AA rosette standard cooking, a large heated pool, gym and spa facilities. They are looking for an experienced Sous Chef with passion for fresh, local foods with high standards of presentation. Live in is available if needed. Minimum of 48 hours, shifts will be straight shifts so NO SPLITS.
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Organising the other members of your team and delegating responsibilities
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Chef experience, working ideally within a large scale, 180+ room hotel or multi outlet catering environment
- You will have experience of working in a similar environment
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate is preferred
- You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Past experience working in Rosette establishments with experience in Banqueting.
- Strong man management skills
Salary up to £28,000+
Excellent career progression opportunities & training
Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
Live in available
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.