Chef / School CookJob Description. To Prepare and cook large quantities of food for institutions, such as schools, hospitals, or cafeterias. Clean, cut, and cook meat, fish, or poultry. Clean...
Job title: DBS COOK REQUIRED
Location: Alvaston Derby
Contract type: Temporary
Salary: £9.00 P/H
Are you an experienced Cook looking for your next challenge? Do you have a valid DBS on the updated service to work with vulnerable adults? Our Clients are looking for a candidate who can support and help within the Alvaston area.
This role can offer flexibility of shifts, occasional weekends, and great pay rates! Majority of the clients locations are close to public transport links, which makes it easier to get to and from work. The ideal candidate will be working with fresh nutritious food adhering to dietary requirements.
- Work within a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day
- Assist with the preparation of food
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
- Cooking nutritious food within requirements
- Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
- Possibility of serving food
- Great pay rates
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday entitlement
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Previous contract catering experience as a cook
- Great communication and team work skills
- Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Level 2 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Passion for food
- Ability to work under pressure
- Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
- An in date Enhanced DBS ideally on the new updated service programme. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed)
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then click APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.