General Porter in Hospital Aylesbury Week days £7.50 ph. Saturdays & Night shifts £9.14 ph. Sundays £10.97 ph. Hours flexible,...
Our client is a Boutique Hotel ideally situated in the beautiful area of Brockenhurst. The Hotel is famous for its modern cuisine and is very popular with locals and tourists. The Hotel Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce of which is grown on site. The majority of shifts are straight shifts which is an added advantage. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Pastry Chef to join their team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Pastry Chef:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with the hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits - Pastry Chef:
- Salary of up to £22K per annum
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.