Sous Chef - New Opening - Circa £24 26k + tronc Based near Guildford, Surrey Live in available! Sous Chef needed due for a brand...
Our client is a restaurant ideally situated on the Christchurch seafront in the Bournemouth area. The restaurant boasts a 2 Rosette menu, using locally sourced fresh seasonal food offering a selection of dishes to a high standard. Our client is part of a large group with fantastic facilities and excellent career. They are currently recruiting for Senior Sous Chef to join their team. As a Senior Sous Chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week on various shift patterns.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Senior Sous Chef:
- To work alongside and train/develop the other chefs in the kitchen
- To produce and present the dishes to meet the required standard
- To run a section within a kitchen
- To assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
What You Need To Be a Successful Senior Sous Chef:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Educated to the NVQ level or equivalent
The Reward/Benefits - Senior Sous Chef:
- Salary of up to £27,000
- Great career progression opportunities
- Fantastic Tips
- Company Benefits
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.