Experienced Housekeepers/Cleaners NeededAreas Available High Wycombe, Lane End, Cookham & Marlow-Weekend work Available-Assistant Housekeeping supervisor Job available-Need to be presentable & professionalPlease call Blue Arrow High...
High end Boutique Hotel in the Centre of Lymington. It has a Fine Dining 2AA Rosette awarded Restaurant, bar and lounge and function rooms. The venue is extremely popular for weddings, conferences and other events. Currently recruiting for a Commis Chef to join their team. No previous chef experience required as all training will be given. As Commis Chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week -A mixture of straight and split shifts. There is a live-in accommodation available for the successful candidate, if needed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Commis Chef (Lymington):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To comply with hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
What You Need To Be a Successful Commis Chef (Lymington):
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
The Reward/Benefits - Commis Chef (Lymington):
- Salary of up to £18,000 per annum
- Live-in accommodation available
- Great career progression opportunities
- All training given
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.