Kitchen Porter - Hotel & Restaurant - Honiton £19k Role Overview: As a Kitchen Porter you ideally would have similar experience working in a busy...
Our client is a great busy pub located in Ferndown. This pub offers a selection of dishes using 90% fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Sous Chef to join their team. As a Sous Chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week on a various shift pattern, working a minimum of 45 hours per week
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with the pub's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits - Sous Chef:
- £10.50-£11 per Hour + Tips + KPI Bonus
- Great career progression opportunities
- Company pension 3%
- Over Time Paid
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.