We are looking for a chef to work in a busy canteen for our client on their Worcester-based campus.Our client has high standards when it comes to...
A Chef de Partie is required for this popular restaurant in Christchurch. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner they are owned by a local family and pride themselves on offering freshly cooked locally sourced produce. The successful candidate will work 40-45 hours per week working a straight shift pattern
Chef de Partie Responsibilities Christchurch:
- Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- To supervise the team when required
Chef de Partie Requirements Christchurch:
- Experience at Chef de Partie or Commis Chef level
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Experience cooking with fresh produce at rosette level but not essential
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
The Reward - Chef de Partie Christchurch:
- An hourly rate of £9.50 - £11p/hr (DOE)
- Excellent opportunities to progress
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.