We are looking for a chef to work in a busy canteen for our client on their Worcester-based campus.Our client has high standards when it comes to...
A Chef de Partie is required for a traditional country pub with rooms near Lyndhurst. The pub is part of an independent group and they serve fresh, locally sourced food as well as catering for functions and events. The successful candidate will be required to work 5 out of 7 days, a variety of shifts.
Chef de Partie responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook meals to meet the required standards
- Ensure health and safety/food hygiene
- Ensure all areas are clean and tidy after service
- Supervise Kitchen staff
Chef de Partie requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- A salary of up to £22,000 dependent on experience
- Opportunities for progression
- Meals on Duty
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.