If you have a passion for fresh food, able to create dishes, supporting the head chef with menu creation and deliver with pace and passion,...
Exciting opportunity for individuals who are looking for a work/life balance job role. Education unit based in Lymington would like to welcome into their professional brigade a Chef. This is a 50 hour a week contract with the site running either a 7am till 5pm shift or a 10am till 8pm shift and these will vary week on week. This is a term-time position working 42 weeks per year. The benefit of this will mean you will have 10 full working weeks paid holiday and a guarantee of 10 weekends off a year. A DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate.
What do you need to get a job as a Chef in our brigade?
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Ability to work well in a small team
- Experience with dealing with food at a high volume
- The Disclosure and Barring Service Checks will be carried out
What will we require from you as a Chef?
- To be organised in your tasks and prioritise your work
- Keep on top of your ordering, stock takes and deliveries
- Prepare and cook meals taking into account specific dietary requirements
- To comply with Health & Safety at Work and Food Health & Safety legislations
What can you expect working with us as a Chef?
- Straight shifts - morning and daytime hours
- Term-time only position working 42 weeks per year
- A professional and friendly team who love their work and you can be part of
- Full 10 weeks Paid Holiday.
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.