Kitchen Porter - Hotel & Restaurant - Honiton £19k Role Overview: As a Kitchen Porter you ideally would have similar experience working in a busy...
About the role of Chef de Partie (Barton on Sea):
Chef de Partie required for this hugely popular restaurant in Barton on Sea in New Milton which produces a fantastic seasonally changing menu offering a range of dishes that caters for all tastes -from light lunches to formal dinners. With rosette experience, you will be able to keep calm under pressure and be able to teach junior chefs.
This is a great opportunity for the right Chef de Partie to showcase some of his or her own ideas in this stunning award winning restaurant.
The Chef will be required to work 5/7 days on a various shifts.
Your main responsibilities as a Chef de Partie (Barton on Sea):
- Run the kitchen on a day-to-day bases
- Develop and train the other chefs in the kitchen
- Take part in creating new dishes and writing new menus
- Producing dishes to meet the required standards
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job Chef de Partie (Barton on Sea):
- Experience as a Chef de Partie/ Commis in a fresh food kitchen
- Rosette background is beneficial
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- Salary up to £20K meals on duty + live in accommodation provided if needed + uniform.
- Share of Tips
To Apply - please click APPLY below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.