If you have a passion for fresh food, able to create dishes, supporting the head chef with menu creation and deliver with pace and passion,...
Our client is a popular Hotel situated ideally in the New Forest area near Lyndhurst. This Hotel serves modern contemporary cuisine and can get very busy during peak months. All dishes served use only the best locally sourced fresh produce. They are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join their team. You will work 5 out of 7 days per week. There is a live-in accommodation available if required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as Chef de Partie:
- Assist with the kitchen on a day-to-day bases
- Develop and train the other chefs in the kitchen
- Take part in creating new dishes and writing new menus
- Producing dishes to meet the required standards
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Manage an area of the kitchen
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie:
- Experience as a Chef de partie / commis in a fresh food kitchen
- Rosette background is beneficial
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next leve
The Reward/Benefits - Chef de Partie:
- Salary of up to - £19k per annum + Tips
- Great career progression opportunities
- Live In Available
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.