We are looking to recruit GENERAL CATERING ASSISTANTS for our catering clients based in Derby and Derbyshire you will be a member of great catering...
Job title: DBS General Assistant Required for schools and care homes
Contract type: Temporary
Salary: £7.83 P/H
We are looking to recruit GENERAL CATERING ASSISTANTS for our catering clients based in Derby and Derbyshire you will be a member of great catering teams helping support on a TEMPORARY AD HOC BASIS. Some clients may have opportunities for ONGOING WORK OFFERING TEMPORARY TO PERMENEANT PLACEMENTS.
This role can offer flexibility of shifts, day time shifts, occasional weekends, and a weekly income! Majority of the clients locations are close to public transport links, which makes it easier to get to and from work.
Your main responsibilities will involve: Serving food to customers and clients, assisting with the preparation of food hot and cold, cash handling, washing and storing of kitchen equipment, dishes and glasses, and any other duties deemed appropriate to the role
- Day time shifts
- Occasional weekends
- Weekly pay
- Great public transport links
Requirements and skills:
- Previous contract catering experience as a general assistant
- Great communication and team work skills
- Level 1 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as we can put you through this)
- Level 1 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as we can put you through this)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Consistent and reliable
- UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there is bus routes available
- An in date Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months, ideally on the new updated service programme, (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed)
- Able to start immediately ideally but not essential.
CLICK APPL TODAY! OR GIVE US A CALL AT OUR OFFICE