Our client in the Northampton area are seeking a hard working, responsible and personable individual to join their friendly team. Monday to Friday on vary...
Job title: DBS General Assistant Required for schools
Location: Chellaston Derby/Derbyshire
Contract type: Temporary
Salary: £7.50 P/H
Do you have experience of working within a school environment as a general catering assistant? Do you hold an up to date Enhanced DBS that is on the updated service? Are you looking for extra hours? Are you available to start IMMEDIATELY?
This role can offer flexibility of shifts, day time shifts, ongoing work and a weekly income! Majority of our client's locations are close to public transport links, which makes it easier to get to and from work.
- Serving food to pupils
- Assist with the preparation of food hot and cold
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
- Assist with counter duties
- Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
- Washing and storing of kitchen equipment, dishes and glasses
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to the role
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday entitlement
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
- Great public transport links
- Previous contract catering experience as a general assistant
- Great communication and team work skills
- Level 1 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Level 1 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Ability to work under pressure
- UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there is bus routes available
- An in date Enhanced DBS ideally on the new updated service programme. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed
- Able to start immediately ideally but not essential
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then click APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.