We are seeking candidates to join our Northampton based clients to work within Schools and Hospitals The ideal candidates will have an interest in working various...
Job title: DBS General Assistant Required for schools and care homes
Contract type: Temporary
Salary: £7.50 P/H
Do you have experience of working as a cleaner within large scale businesses? Are you looking for some extra hours on a temporary basis? Do you hold an up to date Enhanced DBS that is on the updated service? Are you available to start IMMEDIATELY?
This role can offer ongoing work, evening shifts, and a weekly income! As this particular client is situated in the Derby City Centre it makes it easy to get to and from work. Times will be 16.30pm till 18.30pm.
Benefits and rewards:
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday entitlement
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
- Great public transport links
- Previous experience within the cleaning industry
- Hardworking and reliable
- Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the business i.e. toilets, canteens, offices.
- UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there is bus routes available
- An in date Enhanced DBS ideally on the new updated service programme. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed)
- Able to start immediately ideally but not essential.
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then click APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.