Assistant Centre Manager Leisure £17,50040 hours per week rolling rota including weekendsBlue Arrow are recruiting for an Assistant Centre Manager for a leisure, arts facility...
As a Facilities Manager, you will oversee everything related to facilities including:
- Ensuring that the neat, free from clutter and comfortable and safe environment is maintained on daily basis, coordinate logistics and supplies,
- Manage maintenance services,
- Welcome and direct visitors into a secure building and receive deliveries
The Main Requirements are
- Thorough with high standards for quality and detail.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to influence people effectively to achieve desired outcomes.
- Expert problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Self directed and works well independently, and reliable.
- Organised, able to multi-task and manage a varied workload.
- Effective communication skills.
- Friendly and welcoming with effective interpersonal skills
This position is full time Monday - Friday to start ASAP
If you are interested in working for a new and exciting team please apply today