We are in search of 6 people to join our team here at the Co-op Distribution Centre in an on-going, full time basis in Andover, Hampshire.Your primary role will be picking and packing...
Your primary role will be picking and packing with other warehouse duties included.
You will be required to work across our 3 temperature controlled environments of ambient, chilled and possibly Freezer, but will primarily be in the chill whose temperature ranges between 3 and 6 degrees Celsius.
Operational and General:
- Working in a temperature controlled environment.
- Picking items using a voice activated pick system.
- Working to pick rate targets.
- Operating a LLOP.
- Remaining focused under pressure in a time sensitive environment
- Ensuring a high standard of housekeeping and Health & Safety is maintained at all times.
- Using a hand pulled pump truck
You must be available to work any 5 days out of 7 as the Site is a 24/7 operation.
The working hours are 6am- 2pm day shift 37.5 hours per week.
Pay rates start at minimum wage and then increases to £9.53 p/h after 12 weeks training.
Full training will be provided along with suitable clothing for the sub-zero role in the Freezer.
If you are a driver with a vehicle and have friends that want to work too we can look to accommodate this.
We are located on a main bus route with the bus stop a 15/20 minute walk from site
A good level of conversational English is a must.
Due to the nature of work and equiptment used applicants must be 18 years old or over
Please apply now for immediate interview.