Are you a Graduate looking to start a career in the finance or banking sector?Are you looking to work market leading company who are in...
You will need strong experience of using various software's for data analysation.
Your role will include the following:
- To support the delivery of accurate and timely data and MI for the Portfolio to enable client and internal change.
- Support the production and automation of MI / Data reporting at business divisional and group level
- Support data management
- Work to deadlines
- Adhere to all business policies and procedures.
General Skills you will hold:
- Excellent written English to enable accurate responses to customers and 3rd party enquiries.
- Excellent computer skills including email, Microsoft Office and knowledge-based applications
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining a high-quality response
- A flexible attitude
- An analytical mind and a talent for learning quickly
- A team player
- Previous data analysing experience
If you are interested in hearing about these roles then send your CV today or call Sam 0114 272 2600.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.