Based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Temporary - 6 Months
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator Assistant to work for our well established banking client.
- Carry out a range of assigned specialist clerical/technical support duties ensuring that work is completed accurately and adheres to all bank processes, procedures and relevant external regulations
- Respond to a range of enquiries, ensuring that customers requirements are clarified where necessary
- Referring issues to senior colleagues where appropriate
- Support and assist colleagues within a team providing support and guidance to those less experienced
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload.
- Identify and suggest improvements of new and existing processes/procedures and systems
- Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required
- Must have great attention to detail
- Be able to multitask and prioritise workload efficiently.
- Able to work efficiently in a team and support other members of the team
- Must have previous experience in banking or office as an administrator
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in line with procedures and processes
- Quick learner and hard working
Hours and pay:
- £9.52 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Shifts between 08:00AM and 18:00PM
Whats in it for me?
- Free parking on site
- Fantastic Pay Rates
- Dedicated consultant
- Plenty of financial incentives
- Full training is provided
- Progress within Banking
- Weekly Pay
- Blue Arrow Reward Scheme
* INTERVIEWING NOW! *
APPLY TODAY to find out more about the roles available and to be interviewed this week!