Fantastic opportunity to join our Newcastle branch as a Recruitment Consultant to run and develop your own desk within the temporary sector. The position: Ideal for those with a recruitment...
Ideal for those with either recruitment experience and/or a strong B2B sales/customer service background, this is a great chance to forge and grow your career within a well-known, established recruitment agency.
Competitive basic salary from £18,500 - £21000 plus bonus
This is a warmish desk, with a mixture of local business to develop and also National Accounts to service, therefore you will forge relationships with and service the temporary recruitment requirements of our existing clients whilst actively growing new business with lots of sales activity including outbound B2B calls.
As a Recruitment Associate in Coventry,West Midlands you will revel in the opportunity to:
- Build relationships with candidates and clients both over the telephone and face to face
- Grow your desk through business development and sales activity
- Source and market out candidates and filling temporary catering bookings
- Visit clients, and service their individual requirements
So, who are we looking for?
- Are you driven, target orientated and love sales? We want someone who is motivated by candidate and client satisfaction, personal success and results.
- Do you want to feel valued and rewarded? We have a great bonus structure and reward and recognition scheme
- Do you want career development? We have a great career pathway and offer NVQ qualifications
This role falls within our Coventry Branch located in the city centre with a team of 6 and headed up by a well established Branch Manager with 13 years experience within Blue Arrow.
Become part of the Coventry team, great mix of clients and lots of scope to develop more local business alongside national accounts.
- Award winning training, with the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications within recruitment practice
- Opportunity to work for an Investors in People Platinum and Times Top 100 company
- Bonus schemes
- Chance to go on Gold Winner's VIP trips and to places like Dubai and Las Vegas
- Get your Birthday off
- Out of hours service
About Blue Arrow:
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK, including 65 high-street branches. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is also one of an exclusive group of companies to be accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
My name's Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I'm looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role. So apply now by submitting your CV or don't hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there's any aspects of the role you'd like to discuss.