Reference: Co-op Backs Job title: Warehouse Operative - Avonmouth £8.55 £11.50ph Location: Avonmouth Contract type: Contract Hourly rate/Salary: £11.50ph after 12 weeks The role:...
Reference: Co-op Backs
Job title: Warehouse Operative - Avonmouth - £8.55 - £11.50ph
Contract type: Contract
Hourly rate/Salary: £11.50ph after 12 weeks
Are you looking for a warehouse operative role in a company that treats you as a person - not just a number?
BlueArrow working in partnership with the Co-op Distribution Centre are looking for warehouse operatives to work on the back shift from 12:00 - 20:00 or 14:00 - 22:00.
This a great role for someone with no or little work experience as full training will be provided.
This is a full time role with ongoing hours on a temporary contract basis. Last year 58 BlueArrow colleagues were given permanent roles at the Co-Op, so this is an excellent way to get a permanent job.
If you want to know more, please call Andreea Damian at the co-op on 07757458844.
- Start on 18th February 2019
- Ongoing full time hours
- Pay Rate starting from £8.55 and rising to £11.50ph after 12 weeks
- Free parking provided on site.
- Canteen on site with discounted meals
- Will be working in a refrigerated environment
Key responsibilities include:
- Listening to a voice picking system to pick orders accurately
- Operating an electric pallet truck (LLOP) in a safe manner
- Ensuring that you achieve minimum picking standards after an 8 week training period
- No previous experience is necessary, however you must be happy to work in a chilled environment
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment with targets / deadlines would be advantageous
- Free parking I provided on site
- Bus number 3 stops outside of the site.
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days. Or call Andreea Damian on 07757458844.