My client who is responsible for ensuring that the Bank remains compliant with thier Policy and legal requirements relevant to Financial and Trade Sanctions and Anti Money...
Based in Luton with frequent UK travel and overnight stays
You will be managing and delivering key process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives/work streams across Blue Arrow; maintaining service excellence and embracing Blue Arrows promise based culture. To ensure that Blue Arrows values are reflected in every activity and that your actions continually work towards achieving high road recruitment practices that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow.
As a Compliance & Business Improvement Manager you will revel in the opportunity to:
- Providing ongoing support to the Blue Arrow branch and on-site network following implementation of new CRM
- Being responsible for co-ordinating and conducting Efficiency Review Plans
- To be responsible for the overall management and successful delivery of continuous business improvement initiatives/work streams
- Identify and deliver service improvement activity through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- Identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system
- Work with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment
- Deliver better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- To produce and manage the continuous business improvement project plan
- Elicit requirements and drive process change using staff and client interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis
- Conduct ISO9001:2015 audits and follow up audits, where required, across the Blue Arrow branch and on-site network in accordance with ISO governance and timelines
- Identify processes and situations where Blue Arrow is meeting ISO9001:2015 requirements as well as identifying opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with other members of the Business Change & Implementation team to devise new support material based on revised processes, including training, reporting and system enhancements to enable smooth transition to BAU
- To build and maintain strong relationships between key individuals/stakeholders within Impellam Group
- To influence change positively and ensure this is embraced at all levels through effective communication and the adoption of a promise based culture
- To ensure Blue Arrows strategic objectives are met across continual improvement activity
- Support with people, process, data & system solution design in-line with Blue Arrow strategic objectives
- Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the Blue Arrow delivery models when working on associated projects
- Ensure that all current employment laws, legislative or otherwise is maintained during continual improvement activity
So, who are we looking for?
- Project management skills and previous relevant work experience
- Strong analytical, and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- PRINCE2 Practitioner and familiar with DMAIC desirable
- Knowledge of recruitment systems and Salesforce platform desirable
- Flexible - prepared to work varying shift patterns
- Full driving license with the ability to travel and make frequent overnight stays as required
About Blue Arrow:
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK, including 65 high-street branches. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is also one of an exclusive group of companies to be accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
My name's Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I'm looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role.
Don't hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there's any aspects of the role you'd like to discuss.