Job Title: Commis ChefLocation: Bristol City CentreSalary: £9.00p/hJob Type: PermanentBlue Arrow Bristol are currently recruiting for a Commis Chef to work in the Bristol City...
Job title: Monday to Friday, Commis Chef/ Super GA, Multi site, City centre
Contract type: Temporary and Ongoing
Hourly rate/Salary: From £9.25 - £9.75 per hour
We are looking for experienced general assistant or Kitchen assistant, who is looking to develop their skills and move into a more senior position of Super GA/ Commis Chef Role. Alternatively an entry level chef who is able to do all round front of house duties would also be perfect for this role.
As a commis chef you're on the first rung of the ladder to becoming a great chef. In most kitchens you'll do food preparation work and basic cooking under the supervision of a chef de partie or section chef.
We would eventually need to do an enhanced DBS, but can arrange this for you if you don't have one - this will open many doors to more regular and higher paid work.
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Temporary ongoing contract
- The core working days are week days
- Full time Monday to Friday and part time hours and weekends also available
Key responsibilities include:
- Knowledge of basic Kitchen duties and food preparation
- Basic knowledge of cooking
- Be hardworking, motivated, reliable and a real 'YES person'
- To enjoy the buzz of being busy
- Determined and Enthusiastic
- To be committed to work-hard as part of our catering team
Click apply today. We endeavour to reply to every application within 7 days.