Due to continued growth we are now looking for experienced Counter Balance Forklift drivers for our client based in Minworth. This is an excellent opportunity for an...
This is an exciting time to join our team as genuine temporary to permanent opportunities exist for successful candidates.
Duties could include:
- stock processing and packaging
- computer data inputting
- manual handling and stock movement
- use of handheld scanning guns
- operation of LLOP trucks(free training provided)
Please note that some of the products we distribute are alcohol based.
What we are looking for:
- recent warehouse experience
- ability to carry out manual tasks that could involve heavy lifting
- good computer skills
- good standard of numeracy and literacy
- flexible approach to working hours
- ideally your own transport due to the work location and shift times
What Shifts are available?
We have both day shifts and night shifts available.
These could range from:
Days - 6am to 6pm - 4 days over a 6 day operation(48 hours per week)
Nights - 6pm to 6am - 4 nights over a 5 day operation(48 hours per week)
We will be looking for candidates who are flexible in completing a range of both day and night shifts.
How much can I earn?
Pay rates range from £7.50 - £8.05 per hour depending on shift and job role.
That's earning potential of up to £386 per week!
This is an exciting new project so if you are looking for an excellent opportunity to become part of a great team please apply now.
New Jobs starting throughout September and October so apply today to get involved!