Front of House:I am looking for experience Front of House staff to work in various locations. Your friendly, calm and energetic attitude teamed with your...
- An experienced and professional assistant catering manager is sought to work at a prestigious care home in Morden. Paying 26k per annum and working 39 hours a week, the working pattern is 5 days over 7. The right person also requires patience, discretion, empathy for older people, good communication skills and a caring and kind personality. The right character and personality is as important for this appointment to help lead a diverse catering team during an exciting period of change.
- Proactive management of catering team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to customer and client.
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Accountable for innovative menu planning, and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.