£7.85 per hour + Holiday and Pension entitlement (rising to £8.67 after 12weeks)
What you'll do
It's all about connecting with the customer. You'll chat. You'll ask questions. You'll listen. And then you'll explain exactly what products and services are right for them.
This role is not about being pushy. It's about using your imagination to bring the clients products to life. How 4G will enable your customers to have more of the things they want, in more of the places they want it. How a data package will allow them to work seamlessly on the train. How an HD camera phone will knock people's socks off on social media.
What we're looking for
Personality is key. You need to be the sort of person who can talk to anyone and simplify complex technical information. You don't need to be a phone expert. But you will need to be a fast learner, with lots of enthusiasm. Sales experience would certainly be useful. You'll need to have the confidence and drive to hit store targets.
What skills are required for the role?
- Retail experience (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work evenings/weekends and bank holidays as part of a standard retail weekly rota
- Commitment to long term assignments (6 weeks +) with a view to some vacancies having the potential to go temp to perm
- Meet the referencing of 3 years and be aware that you will be required to o go through a financial probity and Basic Disclosure Scotland check
- All successful candidates will go through the pre-screen questions face to face in the Bristol Blue Arrow branch
- Proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK obtained
- * Reference for students - require a letter from there university confirming course name and duration.
If you are interested in applying for a role please upload a CV and cover letter to this site