Chef de Partie Reading Central New OpeningThis is a young company with a big dream. Passionate about creating exceptional dishes and cocktails with British produce...
Events Venue Manager - Fareham Area - £25k - £27k
We are currently recruiting for an Events Venue with a Café in the Fareham area. They are seeking an experienced Events Venue Manager to aid in the smooth running of the events operation as well as the café which will be open during the day. The venue will cater for a wide range of events including weddings, private parties and corporate events. You will report directly into the Managing Director.
- Training of all staff & Recruitment
- Smooth running of the business, leading and motivating the team to ensure a high level of service is delivered at all times
- Staffing (rotas), monitoring and managing time sheets
- Weekly stock take & Ordering all beverages
- Working closely with head chef is essential
- Assist head chef with monthly stock take of all food items
- Responsible for H&S (including COSHH, Fire Safety, Accident Reporting etc.)
- Conducting show rounds for potential and existing clients
- Ensuring daily opening / closing procedures are adhered to a high standard
- Daily banking / cashing up
- Weekend work is essential
- This is a hands on role and will be expected to lead by example
- On the odd occasion you might be required to run an event off site
- Previous experience in Event/Banquet management and Café management
- Excellent customer service and food service skills
- A confident person who can build rapport with customers
- Sales skills to build client base and develop relationships
- Implement standards and procedures and train staff to deliver excellent customer service
- Salary of £25k - £27k depending on experience
- Free parking
- Company benefits
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.