Breakfast Team Leader-4* Hotel-£20k-£22k-Whitley The role: We are currently recruiting for a Breakfast Team Leader to run this beautiful hotel on the outskirts of Southampton. You...
We are currently recruiting for a Breakfast Team Leader to run this beautiful hotel on the outskirts of Southampton. You will work 5/7 days 6am- 3pm, every evening off. You will report directly to the restaurant manager and assist with the running of the fine dining rosette rated restaurant.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Supervise and train staff to deliver correct standards
- Serve food and drink in the busy restaurant
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Provide excellent customer service
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Supervisor level in a busy, quality hotel
- Good food and beverage knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to motivate the team
- Willing to learn and progress
- Every night off
- Salary of £20k- £22k
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.