Catering Manager £30kContract Catering New Leeds City Centre SiteOur client are looking for an experienced Catering Manager to join their busy new site in Leeds. The...
A Receptionist is required for a luxury, independent hotel near Salisbury. The hotel attracts both leisure and corporate guests and it is a popular venue for weddings, conferences and other events. The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Receptionist in a quality hotel and will work 5/7- days straight shifts and 45 hours per week.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the entire Front Office operation
- Deal with reservations for group and individual bookings
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates
- Drive standards to a 3 star level
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Motivate the team
What you need to be successful in getting this job...
- Experience as Head Receptionist or 3 or more years as Receptionist in a quality hotel
- Pro-active nature
- A true people person who can remain calm under pressure
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Salary of £20k
- Live in accommodation
Press the APPLY button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.