*Part Time Hours Also Available*
A Bar & Waiting is required for this popular, privately owned gastro pub near Bognor Regis. They serve fresh locally sourced food in the bar and separate restaurant area and cater for private functions. The successful candidate will have either bar or restaurant experience and will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
Bar & Waiting Staff Responsibilities:
- Run shifts in the restaurant and bar areas
- Train and develop the team
- Create a welcoming atmosphere
- Be attentive to customers' needs
- Help to deal with customer queries and complaints
Bar & Waiting Requirements:
- Experience as a bar or restaurant supervisor in a quality food led hospitality environment
- An understanding of food and efficient service
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge
- Salary of £18k-£25k
- Opportunities to progress within the company
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.