An award-winning, cosy, country pub on the outskirts of Winchester is looking for an Assistant Manager. They offer a great selection of contemporary yet unpretentious food and a fine selection of ales. The successful candidate will work a variety of shifts to include evenings and weekends but occasional weekends will be given off where possible. You will work a 45 hour week, 5 out of 7 days.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist and deputise for the General Manager
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Particular focus on food service and customer service
- Develop and train the team
- Help with ideas to drive the business forward
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Experience at Supervisor/Assistant Manager level
- Ideally from a quality food led pub or restaurant
- Excellent food, wine and other drink knowledge
- Basic P&L understanding
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary of £18,000 - £22,000
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.