I am currently recruiting a number of Administrators to work for a UK Leading Financial Provider in Cheltenham.The positions that I have available are to...
We're now recruiting for Administrators to join our Banking Clients team in Bristol starting July.
Location: Harbourside, Bristol
Hourly Rate: £10.07 (Paid weekly)
Business Type: Banking
Job Pattern: Full-time 35hrs per week
Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Duration: 6 Months+
Agile Working Options: Flexible/Variable hours
Saturday Working: No
Other agile working patterns: Open to discussion
You will work as an Administrator, operating out of the Redress Team within the Customer Solutions Programme. Here in Customer Solutions, we specialise in correcting errors that arise on our products, and putting our customers back into the financial position they would have been in had the error not occurred.
Working as part of an established team within the Insurance & Wealth Division, you will be responsible for supporting Customer Solutions Redress Managers and Project Managers in the delivery of high quality remediation outcomes for customers.
This could mean assisting a customer with a query, providing detailed remediation breakdowns to IFA's, or working with the project group to arrange bulk communications to our members - or a manner of other tasks assisting the Redress Team Manager or SMEs as required. The work is varied and you will develop skills relevant to a number of different products and business areas.
If you enjoy working as part of a diverse team, focussed on delivering outstanding customer experiences, this could be just the start of your career with us.
The role is project based and there is often a need to meet tight deadlines. The flexibility to work paid overtime when required will be beneficial.
• Delivering excellent service, working flexibly to help customers with queries relating to varying products and business areas.
• Vetting of general customer correspondence through the use of multiple systems to determine the required resolution or action.
• Use of telephone and written correspondence to follow up on customer queries.
• Data entry to record customer information and produce money-out transactions.
• Liaising with Redress Stakeholders and Management to arrange all administrative tasks associated with swift and accurate customer remediation.
• Other duties as required.
if this role is of interest to you, please upload a CV to this site.