We're now recruiting for Administrators to join our Banking Clients team in Bristol starting in 7th of May, 2018
Days: Monday to Friday - 9am -17:30pm
Hours: 35 hours per week
Pay rate: £9.73 per hour (Paid weekly)
Job Pattern: Full-time
Duration: 6 Months+
Agile Working Options: Flexible/Variable hours
Saturday Working: No
Other agile working patterns: Open to discussion
Business Type: Insurance & Wealth, Customer & Business Risk & Customer Solutions
You will work as a Rectifications Administrator, operating out of the Redress Team within the Customer Solutions Programme. Here in Customer Solutions, we specialise in correcting errors that arise on our products, and putting our customers back into the financial position they would have been in had the error not occurred.
Working as part of an established team within the Insurance & Wealth Division, you will be responsible for supporting Customer Solutions Redress Managers and Project Managers in the delivery of high quality remediation outcomes for customers.
This could mean assisting a customer with a query, providing detailed remediation breakdowns to IFA's, or working with the project group to arrange bulk communications to our members - or a manner of other tasks assisting the Redress Team Manager or SMEs as required. The work is varied and you will develop skills relevant to a number of different products and business areas.
If you enjoy working as part of a diverse team, focussed on delivering outstanding customer experiences, this could be just the start of your career with us.
The role is project based and there is often a need to meet tight deadlines. The flexibility to work paid overtime when required will be beneficial.
• Delivering excellent service, working flexibly to help customers with queries relating to varying products and business areas.
• Vetting of general customer correspondence through the use of multiple systems to determine the required resolution or action.
• Use of telephone and written correspondence to follow up on customer queries.
• Data entry to record customer information and produce money-out transactions.
• Liaising with Redress Stakeholders and Management to arrange all administrative tasks associated with swift and accurate customer remediation.
• Other duties as required.
If intertested, please apply on website - will contact you directly