Are you looking for a new career within the corporate banking industry? A full-time job that will provide you with a set schedule?Blue Arrow are looking for Customer...
Based in Oldbury, West Midlands
Temp - Perm possibilities
We are currently recruiting for Call Handlers for one of the top breakdown/motoring associations in the UK!
Working hours: Currently 6 Days On, 3 Days Off
- A combination of early starts and late finishes
- All applicants must be available to work shifts
- Weekdays, Weekends and Night Working
- Liaising with existing members in breakdown situations
- Liaising with patrols to attend breakdowns
- Signing up existing members
- Taking high volume of inbound calls
- Making outbound calls to support breakdown
- Working as a team
What do I need?
You will be based in a fast pace call centre environment liaising with existing members to ensure they receive an exceptional service.
To be a success, you'll need to be enthusiastic, self-motivated, willing to work on a shift roster that includes some weekends, above all, you'll be happy to pitch in and help others.
As a minimum requirement you'll need:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate great customer service
- Call centre experience desired but not essential
- Attention to detail
What's in it for me?
- Free parking on site
- Fantastic Pay Rates
- Dedicated consultant
- Plenty of financial incentives
- Full training is provided
- Progress within Banking
- Weekly Pay
- Blue Arrow Reward Scheme
* INTERVIEWING NOW! *
APPLY TODAY to find out more about the roles available and to be interviewed this week!