The Chef De Partie / Sous Chef is required for a busy business located in basingstoke. They Offer an extensive menu using fresh, local produce.The...
A great opportunity to fill gaps in the working week, gain experience and earn money too.
You also must meet following criteria:
- Be able to manage high volume;
- Good time keeping
- Be able to work accurately in fast paced environment
The salary is £11.00-£12.00 per hour depending on skill level.
Own transport is advisable but not essential if you live in New Forest area and are willing to travel via public transport.
In the role you will be expected to
- Be able to manage effectively
- Work professionally, efficiently and safely at all times in line with company policy
- Have a good eye for detail, presenting food to the client's specification
- Take the initiative and go the extra mile
- Display fantastic customer service skills
- Be passionate about food, service and willing to learn new skills
- Have a positive attitude and work well individually and as part of the team
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Payment towards travel costs
You will also be expected to have a City & Guilds culinary qualification or equivalent and at least a Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate.
If you are interested in this role, please call apply on-line with a CV.
Blue Arrow is operating as a recruitment business on behalf of a client.
Thank You for your interest, if you meet the criteria required we will be in contact very soon.