We are looking for a chef to join our very exciting and busy client within Solihull. With some amazing benefits and great development opportunities this...
We are looking for a chef to join our very exciting and busy client within Solihull. With some amazing benefits and great development opportunities this could be the start your looking for.
Main Duties & Role Requirements:
- Liaising with the Senior Chef on duty with regards to menus, diets and numbers, on a daily basis
- Responsibility for the preparation and presentation of high quality meals and services at the required times
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the kitchen and minimising food loss and preventing wastage
- Ensuring prep and other areas of the kitchen are kept to an acceptable level at all times
- Preparing for and assisting with special functions
- Attending all relevant staff meetings and training sessions
- Demonstrating a positive attitude at all times
- Monitoring all Health and Safety aspects within all areas of the kitchen including storage of all foodstuffs, stock rotation, date labelling and documentation of temperature controls
- Taking management responsibility of a member of the Food and Events team, delegating work and conducting appropriate mid-year and annual appraisals when required
- Adhering to the principles of the HACCP system, ensuring food safety and completing relevant documentation
- Minimum level 2 Food Hygiene certificate
The working week averages around 40 hours per week working 5 days over 7 which may include some weekends. NO SPLIT SHIFTS giving you a perfect work life balance.
Attractive salary and great benefits including pension, great holiday entitlement and more.