Hour Much; £8.00 - £9.50
Blue Arrow are working in partner with a leading visitor centre in East Devon, who are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to support a busy team. We are seeking a Finance Administrator, 22.5 - 30 hours per week temporary basis - minimum of 4 weeks. For the successful applicant the client will be offering ongoing work, paid holiday, work life balance, a fantastic salary and much more.
- Respond to quires in a timely manner, providing information and guidance.
- Assisting with booking activities and events.
- Develop and maintain systems, including filing systems and keeping client records.
- Assisting with financial process including; daily cashing up of the tills, recording invoices, logging purchase orders, banking cheque and cash income and accounting for credit card income through electronic card payment systems; petty cash and safe float reconciliations;
- Handling customer payments appropriately and in line with all procedures.
Requirements of the Role
- Effective communication of information - verbally and written.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and answer a range of quires.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience using an EPOS to order stock system would be an advantage
- Good telephone skills with the ability to record information accurately.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Well organized and good communication skills.
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity to work for a wide range of clients and venues
- Training where required
- Flexible workings hours
- Weekly pay
If you would like to apply, please contact Claire at Blue Arrow on 01392 424733, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org