What: Kitchen Assistants (Schools) When: ASAP Where: Abingdon ( other roles in Oxfordshire available) How much: £7.50+/hour We're looking for Catering Assistants to cover temporary positions in schools in Abingdon. Benefits:...
Shift Type: Nights 5 days a week, Monday to Friday
Contract: temporary to permanent placement
Pay type: £11.00 per hour
Are you looking for a job that can suit your commitments and needs as well as have a good weekly income? Does earning £420 a week sound good? How does working Monday to Friday with Weekends off sound? If this sounds like something you are looking for then we want to hear from you! We have an exciting job opportunity that has become available, we are looking for Catering Assistants to support our client within the Burnaston area. It will be working on site at the canteen, the shifts will be night shifts from 10pm till 5am/5.30am. With these flexible shifts you will have your days free to catch up on all your favourite TV shows before your work is due to start. If you are looking for some extra cash then this will be perfect for you.
Due to the Location the ideal candidate will need to have a full UK driving license, with access to their own transport, as there is no public transport.
The main responsibilities:
- Serving food
- Cash handling
- Kitchen duties e.g pot washing and cleaning the kitchen
- Preparation of hot and cold food
Benefits and Rewards:
- Flexible shift
- Holiday entitlement
- Pension enrolment
- Flexible employee of the month
- Blue Arrow uniform available.
- Training to suit your needs
- Basic Level 1 food hygiene certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Basic Level 1 health and safety certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Full UK driving license with access to your own vehicle
- Previous experience of working within a similar role
- Safety shoes
If this is something for you click apply today!