We have a requirement for 10 staff in Central Bristol starting on 7th May 2019. Over all job purpose To provide an excellent customer experience for...
Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm (35 hours per week)
Pay rate: £9.92 per hour
Location: Harbourside, Bristol BS1
Duration: 3 months minimum (then either extended for another 3 months or transfer to clients perm payroll)
This role will require you to provide an excellent customer experience for incoming and outbound contacts. Working as part of our team you will be responsible for carrying out a broad range of demanding operational support procedures, using your own judgment to make decisions which impact on customer outcomes.
The Client will provide great training and help you develop an in-depth knowledge of their products and processes. Alongside your proven communication and customer service skills this will help to ensure you deliver the high standards of service our customers expect. Because the training is so comprehensive, you don't need a background in finance or banking. You do however need experience of helping customers and answering queries. The customer at the heart of everything we do and you will be trained to resolve calls by taking ownership and providing first touch resolution whenever possible.
- Manage inbound and outbound customer queries relating to Life and Pension products, keeping it simple for our customers, making it easier to do business with us.
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries.
- Take ownership of customer problems solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required.
- Build long lasting professional relationships with our customer that will exceed their expectations.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements.
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues.
- Value the teams' skills and learn from everyone's mistakes.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services we provide and the value we can build into our business.
- Demonstrate consistently the groups Values and Actions
- Good communication - oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Take ownership of all customer requests
- Maintain operational accuracy
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Ability to make good decisions for customers using sound judgement - understanding customer, colleague and business impact
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of our end to end Corporate Pensions journey
- Flexible, adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
if this role is of interest to you, then please upload a CV in "Word" format.