We're now recruiting for 15 x Administration Staff to join our Banking Clients team in Bristol starting as soon as possible. This role will require you...
This role will require you to provide support to the client on all aspects of document administration. Working as part of our team you will be responsible for carrying out a broad range of demanding operational support procedures, using your own judgment to make decisions.
We are looking for people who are proactive, self-motivated, keen to learn, show great attention to detail and who want to work in an environment where the focus is on making the right business decisions for the client. This is a blended role which will include some telephony, digital and processing. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for delivering an excellent Administration service through working flexibly and taking ownership. First and foremost you'll be helping our client across the organisation by carrying out a range of administration duties. You'll be providing information on projects, acting promptly on our clients' instructions and ensuring that records are fully up to date and accurate.
The Client will provide great training and help you develop an in-depth knowledge of their products and processes. Alongside your proven administration skills this will help to ensure you deliver the high standards of service our client expects. Because the training is so comprehensive, you don't need a background in finance or banking. You do however need a minimum of 6 months experience in administration.
About the Role
- Location: Central Bristol, BS1
- Pay rate: £9.92per hour
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours: 35 Hours per week
- Duration: 6 Months+
- Contribute to a range of Admin Support services for one or more service areas
- Respond to enquiries from internal and external customers, resolving routine matters at the point of contact
- Carry out administrative and financial transactions
- Prepare and provide documentation and information within guidelines
- Ensure that own work is carried out within local guidance and legislation
- Contribute to process improvements
Skills Required for this post
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to understand the views of others and to communicate in an appropriate manner
- Planning and Organising : Provides work on time and to required standard to meet deadlines.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Ability to interpret basic rules and guidelines and to know when something needs to be referred to manager
- IT Skills: Ability to use relevant applications, systems and associated software packages
- Administrative: Ability to multi-task and to manage own time effectively
- 6 Months + in a similar role
If this role is of interest to you, please upload a cv IN "WORD" format to this site.