A successful entertainment group is in urgent need of a skilled Head Chef to take over their catering operation at one of their key sites....
A prestigious care home in Marlow is seeking a Chef de Partie to join their brigade-excellent pay rate of £10 per hour working 37.5 hours a week within a rota of three patterns 7-3pm, 11-7pm, 12-8pm. This is an immediate start position that would be suited for a hardworking, vibrant and ambitious chef.
- Support the Head Chef and Sous Chef to manage and deliver all catering services throughout the home, ensuring resident choice, dignity, confidentiality and safety are maintained.
- Take part in meetings with residents and Heads of Departments to discuss and agree catering functions across the home, and to address special needs or dietary requirements of residents. This must include knowledge of cultural and religious preferences.
- Prepare nutritional food and beverages to a high standard, as directed by the Head Chef, promptly and in accordance with agreed mealtimes.
- Prepare special diet meals as needed and as directed by the Head Chef or Sous Chef.
- Have an understanding of the Dementia Dining Experience requirements and prepare meals in accordance with it.
To apply for the role please apply online or contact David Lomax on 0208 427 6199