Blue Arrow Inverness are sourcing a Class 2 driver to work for one of our Inverness based clients on an ongoing basis. This is a...
Blue Arrow Inverness are sourcing a Class 2 driver to work for one of our Inverness based clients on an ongoing basis. This is a temporary position with full time hours at £9.50ph pay rate.There is the opportunity to be taken on permanently for the right candidate. Our client requires a Class 2 driver with full CPC, Digi and UK driving licence. The ideal candidate will have an excellent work ethic and be happy to get involved with the heavy lifting required for this role.
- Immediate Start
- Week days, Monday- Friday
- Day shifts, with the flexibility to start early on long runs
- Full Time Hours
Key responsibilities include:
- Class 2 Driving
- Heavy Lifting/ manual handling
- Customer service
- Class 2 Licence
- Full CPC and Digi Card
- Excessive heavy lifting involved
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday (pro-rata)
- Paid overtime (if overtime is requested)
- Access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Immediate access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
- Subsidised on-site canteen
This post will be offered subject to two acceptable references
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.