*** CALLING ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS***Our well established client are one of the largest within the telecommunications industry and they are currently seeking retail sales advisers to join their teams across Kent!We are looking...
Due to an increase in growth an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Care/Service Manager to work for an established makeover and photography company with successful studios in Leeds, Manchester and Middlesbrough. Reporting directly to the director and based at the Leeds site the main responsibility of the role is manage and improve the performance of the Customer Care and Bookings teams at the Leeds and Middlesborough studios.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring correct letters and correspondence are sent to customers
- Call listening to improve customer experience
- Ensuring teams achieve KPIs
- Answering teams' questions and resolving escalated customer calls
- Assisting Booking teams with diary management
- Working out stats
Experience and competencies required:
- Previous experience of managing customer service teams
- Letter writing skills
- Coaching, training and planning development plans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness