Job Role - catering assistant Job Type - temporary to permanent Location - Woking Date and time / Monday - Fridays part time 11.00 - 19.00...
What: Catering assistant When: Immediate start Where: Keele How much: £7.83 per hour
Doing? To provide a professional food and beverage service for staff and visitors. To undertake a range of tasks including food and drink preparation, basic cooking, reheating food, clearing tables, washing up, serving on the till, cash handling and general cleaning duties to ensure the areas are maintained to the highest standards.
- Opportunity to learn different skills
- Temporary ongoing position
- Working independently
- Available for night shifts
- Experience working in the catering sector/ contract catering
- Flexible with working hours
- Great customer service skills
If you have a passion for the catering industry we would love to hear from you
Apply now, quickly and easily, using the button below.