Blue Arrow are looking for temp Food Service Assistants, based in Tunbridge Wells. This particular role is for up to 3 weeks but could extend after....
Blue Arrow are recruiting for General Catering Assistants within the Solihull Area for both temporary and permanent opportunity. This is a great way to find a catering position that is suitable and flexible around your needs perfect for offering a brilliant work life balance.
We would like to speak enthusiastic and friendly candidates who are looking for a rewarding role working within Solihull. Previous catering experience is not essential but is desirable. We are looking to speak to candidates who a can do attitude, polite and team workers.
You will be required to undertake catering and cleaning duties for breakfast, lunch, supper and functions in all associated areas. Performing duties in the most cost-effective and efficient way, demonstrating all due care for all relevant Health and Safety and food hygiene legislation.
• Working as part of the catering team providing an efficient and effective service to a broad range of customers, understanding their needs and working to meet these wherever possible
• Setting up serveries, dining rooms and associated areas for service
• Undertaking food service to students, community and guests, in a polite and helpful manner
• Maintaining cleanliness of all areas
• Washing up including use of mechanical dishwasher and manual washing
• Preparing for, and assisting at, special functions
• Assisting in Tea Room as required
• Undertaking simple food preparation
• Presenting our client in a positive light, assisting in the retention and growth of all business areas
• Assisting colleagues in the delivery of a first class service with due regard for legal, financial and time constraints
• Attending training sessions as required
• Undertake any reasonable requests made by managers and commensurate to the role
To apply for this great opportunity too good to miss, with expectational pay, company benefits and more apply using the apply button :)