Experienced Class 1 Driver required to work with an established client based in Dundee. This is an ongoing temporary position but could lead to a...
BlueArrow Cardiff are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers to work for a number of well-established Clients within the local area.
As a Class 1 driver, your duties will include:
- Driving Class 1 vehicles delivering across the UK
- Liaising with clients and customers in a polite manner, completing relevant paperwork
Skills and qualifications required:
- 2 years' experience driving HGV Class 1 vehicles
- Valid C+E licence, Digital Tachograph Card and CPC card
- Great customer service skills
- Good spoken and written English language skills
In return we offer:
- ongoing work
- Pay rates between £11.00- £13.00 per hour (PAYE and Limited Companies respectively)
- Early start times between 05:00am-07:00am, late start times between 16:30pm-18:30pm
- Long hours, nights out available
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron BlueArrow Cardiff Driving Hub or alternatively apply on-line and we will get back to you. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.