Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with DHL, and due to continued growth we are currently recruiting HGV Class 1 C+E Drivers...
Contract type: Temporary Ongoing
Salary: £11.00 - £13.00 per hour
Blue Arrow Cardiff are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers to work alongside well established haulage companies based in South Wales, Cardiff, Bridgend and Newport.
Drivers will be working on-going bookings located in South Wales. With temporary to permanent opportunities available, you will be represented by a recruitment consultant who specialises in recruiting and supplying HGV Class 1 Drivers to haulage companies across South Wales.
As a Class 1 driver, your duties will include:
- Driving Class 1 Vehicles across the UK
- Possible loading/unloading/assembly duties involved
- Liaising with clients and customers in a polite manner, completing relevant paperwork
Skills and qualifications required:
- 2 years' experience driving HGV Class 1 vehicles
- Valid C+E licence, Digital Tachograph Card and CPC card
- Great customer service skills
- Good spoken and written English language skills
In return we offer:
- Temporary Flexible Working Hours with completive pay rates
- Pay rates between £11.00 - £13.00 per hour (PAYE and Limited Companies respectively)
- Early start times between 02:00am-07:00am, late start times between 14:30pm-19:00pm
- Long hours, nights out available
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at BlueArrow Cardiff Driving Hub or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.
T: 02920 224 000