The RoleYou'll have the choice of working with a large variety of HGV Class 2 assignments/bookings, across South Wales. With the choice of day, night,...
You'll have the choice of working with a large variety of HGV Class 1 assignments/bookings, across South Wales. With the choice of day, night, weekend or tramping assignments, working with Blue Arrow Wales Driving Hub will give to the licence to tailor your working life, around your personal commitments.
Working with clients in Cardiff, Newport, Chepstow, Magor, Pontypridd, Llantrisant, Bridgend, Neath, Swansea at West Wales, we will represent you with business that is commutable from your home.
With an excellent Minimum Hourly Pay Structure and a guarantee of 8 hours pay for each shift that you attend, you'll be offered excellent flexibility with highly paid assignments.
As a Class 1 driver, your duties will include:
- Driving rigid lorries vehicles for various clients across South Wales
- Managing your own Driving Time and Working Time Hours
- Liaising with clients and customers in a polite manner, completing relevant paperwork
- Submitting the hours that you work on a weekly basis
Skills and qualifications required:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of driving Class 1 Vehicles
- Valid C+E licence, Digital Tachograph Card and CPC card
- Great customer service skills
- Good spoken and written English language skills
- Strong geographical knowledge of Wales and England
Minimum Hourly Pay Rate Structure:
(the Hourly Pay Rates quoted below are the lowest that Blue Arrow Wales Driving Hub will pay any of our drivers who are working in a HGV Class 1 Booking)
- HGV Class 1 Driver Mid-Week Day Shift, pays = £11.50 per hour
- HGV Class 1 Driver Mid-Week Night Shift, pays £13.25 per hour
- HGV Class 1 Driver Weekend Day Shift, pays £13.25 per hour
- HGV Class 1 Driver Weekend Night Shift, pays £15.00 per hour
In return we offer:
- Weekly Pay (You will work one week in advance to payment) - pay day every Friday
- Flexibility of shift patterns and clients
- Long hours, nights out available
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at Blue Arrow Wales Driving Hub or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.
T: 02920 224000