Job title: Chef de Partie -Cardiff Location: Cardiff Contract type: Permanent Salary: Salary £19,000 - £21,500 The role: Experience within a hotel...
Joining Blue Arrow's brigade of temporary contracted chefs will allow you to tailor you work life around your personal life. With flexible hours on offer, you can dictate the sort of shift pattern you would like to work with on a weekly basis. Blue Arrow can offer you various roles with different pay rate structures depending on ability and experience.
The roles we offer are based on an hourly pay rate, with the opportunity to earn overtime on weekends and bank holidays.
- Job Roles on offer with an immediate start.
- Ongoing shifts running through into 2018.
- Choice of Shift pattern, work either Monday to Friday, weekends, mornings, evenings or nights.
- Continuous bookings available with regular shift patterns.
What are your responsibilities?:
- To remain professional at all times.
- Always looks presentable e.g. clean and ironed chef whites.
- To arrive to work fully equipped e.g. chef knives, safety shoes.
- To provide an excellent service for the clients you will be working with.
- To remain contactable and communicate well with Blue Arrow Consultants in branch.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years' experience working at Chef De Partie Level - essential
- Experience working in a AA Awarded business - beneficial
- NVQ Level 2 Food Safety Certificate - essential (we can provide in branch)
- Carries their own chef knives, whites, safety shoes - essential
- Holds a UK Driving License and has their own method of transport - beneficial
- Personable, co-operative, motivated, professional.
Working with some of the most recognisable companies in the catering industry, you will gain more experience and strengthen your skills whilst working with us.
Opportunities to climb the career ladder. Working your way up from Chef De Partie to Sous Chef, Head Chef, Kitchen Manger, whatever it is you aim to achieve, Blue Arrow have highly experienced consultants in branch to help you get there.
- When assigned to bookings, you will be given an address and postcode from branch.
- Bus and train timetables available to help you on your way to work.
- Car parking available with the bookings you have been assigned to.
To apply, simply click on the "apply" icon found at the bottom of the advert.
Alternatively, give us a call on 02920 224 000 and ask to speak to either Steve or Cam in branch for more details about the role, or feel free to drop in and say hello.
Our address is 13 Duke Street, Cardiff, CF10 1AS. We are located opposite Cardiff Castle.