Job title: Chef de Partie -Cardiff Location: Cardiff Contract type: Permanent Salary: Salary £19,000 - £21,500 The role: Experience within a hotel...
Flexible hours to help tailor your work life around your personal life. Working with hotels, restaurants, gastro pubs, contract catering units, care homes and hospitals, there is a large variety of roles available to suit the goals you have for your culinary career.
- Work Starting Immediately.
- Ongoing work available through to the New Year.
- Weekend work available with the opportunity to earn overtime.
- Opportunity to work Temporary to Permanent Contracts.
Your responsibilities will include being reliable and punctual. You will be representing yourself and Blue Arrow so being on time is of the up most importance. Being Presentable. Chef Whites Ironed, chef knives cleaned, safety shoes are expected to be worn at all times.
A Level 2 Food Safety Certificate would beneficial but not essential as we can provide you with the facilities to obtain this qualification in branch.
Holding a UK Driving Licence with your own method of transport would be beneficial.
Minimum of three years' experience of working at Chef De Partie level is essential.
What you get in return:-
- Weekly pay.
- Ability to accumulate holiday pay which you can withdraw at any time.
- Optional Pension Scheme.
- You will be given flexible hours, allowing you to work as little or as much as you would like.
- Choose your own assignments from the job roles Blue Arrow can offer you.
Please feel free to call 02920 224 000 and ask to speak to Cameron Peat or Stephen Bick!
Alternatively, our branch is located on 13 Duke Street Cardiff opposite Cardiff Castle. Our postcode is CF10 1AS. Come and see us in branch.
Apply Now by clicking on the Apply Icon at the bottom!